The Monitor it is getting more mature over the time. In this post I am presenting you the 3D case which you can download for free and print in a 3D printer of your choice.
I have designed the case on my own, and I have taken into account all the necessary parameters to make it practical and functional.
- 360° holes in order for the air to flow easily in and out.
- Compartmentalized design in order to achieve minimum interference from heat dissipation between sensors and the PCB main board.
- Ready for the Spec Sensors NO2 sensor.
- Ready for the PMS5003 PM2.5 Particulate Matter sensor. (Upcoming feature update)
- Ready for more modules/sensors to be attached on the top.
- Can hold a Power Bank battery* under the base. (* If the battery is slim enough)
Before printing the file make sure the scale attribute is correct because each 3D application has its own weirdness. I have tested the files on Ultimaker Cura and Simplify3D.
Get the .obj or .stl file here.
I asked a friend of mine, who has a 3D printer, to print a rough copy of the case. As you can see, he began with grey colour and then he ended up using an orange colour because he ran out of material, it doesn’t matter it serves its purpose.