This year the list is much bigger as more companies see the potential of this market. From wearables to home AQI devices are here to assist people’s needs. Remember air pollution is everywhere.
- Prices may vary during time.
- Some Companies don’t specify on their data sheet if their devices are capable to measure PM2.5 or PM10 and they just mention the word dust.
- Some other companies say: Our product goes beyond CO₂ by analyzing substances that directly affect your well-being by measuring VOCs. They aren’t clear if their devices have CO₂ sensor.
- Some of the devices are AQI Monitors and Air Purifiers Combo. On this list you can only read the features as an AQI monitor.
- The classification of the design between Bad, Good and Very Good is based on the materials (plastic, wood, glass and metal) that they use and the aesthetic on my personal opinion.
4 thoughts on “Air Quality Devices – Comparison 2017 Q1”
Great summary! Why has the Xiaomi MI PM2.5 not made your list?
Hello, thank you for the tip. I didn’t know Xiaomi has an AQI monitor. I will included it on my next update. Do you own it? Thoughts?
I don’t own it yet, but I just ordered one, so I can post some impressions when it arrives. Another notable omission from your list is https://uhooair.com/. Would be interesting to read at test of this unit some time.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Absolutely, I will try to fulfil this request.